- Non-essential amino acid. Your body uses it to produce carnosine, which helps improve exercise performance.
- Supplements increase carnosine, which reduces the acidity in your muscles during high-intensity exercise.
- Most effective in exercises lasting one to several minutes. It can help reduce fatigue while increasing exercise capacity and muscle endurance.
- Enhanced exercise performance. Citrulline Malate increases energy production during exercise
- Supercharges Nitric Oxide Production: Muscle cells receive increased blood flow, therefore more oxygen and nutrients during exercise.
- Promotes recovery by removing nitrogen waste from the body which reduces fatigue and soreness.
- Assists in muscle building: Citrulline promotes the production of ATP (adenosine triphosphate) toward muscle building and can raise growth hormone levels which could possibly elevate protein synthesis and facilitate fat burn.
- Can easily pass throughout your body. It has varied effects on your hormones, muscles, and brain.
- Can help release stored fat from fat cells, especially before and at the end of a workout. It can also help you burn more calories.
- Studies have shown that caffeine can benefit endurance performance, high intensity exercise, and power sports.
- Reduce muscular fatigue during exercise.
- Increase force production of muscles.
- Supports thermoregulation during physical activity.
- Improve concentration.
- It's a cell volumiser so may help prevent cramp.
- Regulates Calcium levels in cells so helps maintain hydration.
BRANCH CHAIN AMINO ACIDS (BCAA)
- Increase muscle growth.
- Decrease muscle soreness.
- Reduce exercise fatigue.
- Prevent muscle wasting.
- Benefit people with liver disease.